Thursday, April 1, 2010

Mack and Jess Wedding Weekend, Part I

My Aunt Jeanie dances at the reception with the groom, Mack.













Jeanie and Willie's grand entrance into the reception.

















Zach performs surgery on his Bionicle at dinner. We allowed Zach to bring a back pack full of toys to entertain himself.

















While I am not sure who this young guest is, how adorable that he spent his time waiting for the reception to start in such a worthwhile pursuit. The lighting's not great because I had to sneak the camera between the two doors and turn off the flash so I wouldn't surprise him. If I was that smart at such a young age, or even now...This is in contrast to the only other young man at the wedding, the ring bearer, who spent the evening dancing with the brides' maids who were all in their early-mid 20s. Either way, both of these guys know where it's at.












Ainsley

















Me and Jeannie at the wonderful Rehearsal Dinner. I have never eaten Seafood Chowder before, and it was delicious!









My Uncle David (my Dad's brother) and his wife, Debbie, with Willie at the Rehearsal Dinner.













The girls danced all evening with the bride, Jess, and her sweet bride's maids who were so kind as to include the girls in the fun. Jess looked especially beautiful, and I will post more pictures from the actual wedding later.

No comments:

Post a Comment