Thursday, November 19, 2009

Sydney's most recent composition

What I am thankful for

I am thankful for everything. Well...except for bad guys and all that. But what I'm most thankful for is my parents. I personally couldn't have asked for anything else. I'm really thankful for all of my family. Even though my 3 year old sister tries to bite off my head, I still have to love her, I mean you are going to be stuck with them forever. I also enjoy (well, kinda) having 2 other siblings. It's nice but I could live without the annoyingness sometimes.

The other thing I'm thankful for is my friends. I would be no where in my life without them. I love to be with my friends and be able to just have fun! Without them I'd just be in my room looking at the ceiling all day long.

I love my pets. When I get home they always welcome me with a huge party of tail wagging and a smile. A dog sort of smile. And when I get home I sometimes see our beta fish swimming around the tank.

I am thankful to be living in a free country. I love that those men and women are fighting for our freedom. I am very proud to say that my dad is Afghanistan, or that hotel that we stayed in while at Disney World, as Audrey refers to it.

Sydney McMullin
November 2009
Fayetteville, NC

PS-Note from Sarah: Audrey does think that Dad is staying in a hotel in Princess Afghanistan, similar to Princess Disney World. According to Audrey, he rides in helicopters, airplanes, talks to her, gets boxes in the mail, and takes care of his patients. I did fix most of the spelling in Sydney's essay, except for "annoyingness."

No comments:

Post a Comment